- IMPIAN KAMPUNG RUN 2015
- KG KEMAS, MAMBONG; SARAWAK
- 18 OCTOBER 2015
- Registration Closing Date
STORY BEHIND THE RUN
Why participate in the Impian Kampung Run 2015?
The 65 families that reside in the Bengoh area (Kampung Muk Ayun, Sting and Nyegol) have always depended on a single footpath to bring agricultural produce and supplies; to and fro the nearest towns.
With the Bengoh Dam completed and its imminent impoundment, the footpath will be inundated. Hence, the villagers of the three kampungs pooled funds to build an alternative road. Works started in 2014 but by early 2015, the funds dried up.
Impian Sarawak came into the picture then and worked hand-in-hand with the locals. Since then, a basic bridge, and multiple culvert and drainage systems have been built. Today, a basic jeep track connects Kampung Muk Ayun and Sting from Kampung Kemas. Join us in this Impian Kampung Run to cheer them on!
REGISTRATION INFO & FEES
Category: Individual 5km
|Men 5km||RM 20.00||Registration Closed|
|Women 5km||RM 20.00||Registration Closed|
Category: Individual 8km
|RM 30.00||Registration Closed|
RULES & REGULATIONS
Click to read
- The "Impian Kampung Run" ("the Run") is organized by DAP Mambong Branch and DAPSY Sarawak ("the Organizers") in collaboration with Impian Sarawak Team.
- By registering to participate in this Run, the participant is deemed to have given written consent to the Organizers to analyze, share and/or disclose to third parties any personal information relating to that participant at the Organizers’ sole discretion.
- All fees paid are not refundable.
- The Organizers shall have sole discretion to cancel the Run at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organizers will make effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the Run. If the Run is cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizers deem fit to give a refund. The Organizers shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience suffered by the participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend the race routes or add/cancel any category of the Run at their sole discretion at any time without giving prior notice to the participant.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the Organizers shall not be held liable to any death, injury, loss and damages suffered by the participant.
- The participant shall be responsible to ensure themselves are medically fit in participating the Run.
- By registering to participate in this Run, the participant is deemed declares that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the race.
- The Organizers are allowed to use any images, photographs, video of the participants for any legitimate purpose.
- The Organizers shall have the absolute discretion to limit, refuse entry and/or deny the participation in the race of any participant or intended participant without giving any reason.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change their race category upon submission of their registrations.
- Participants are not allowed to start their run before the official start time. Participants who do not start within 20 minutes from the respective flag off will be disqualified. The starting time of each category are as follows:-
- Group A 5KM (Male): 7.30 a.m.
- Group A 5 KM (Female): 7.15 a.m.
- Group B 8 KM (Open): 7.00 a.m.
- The decision made by the organizers shall be final.
- The Organizers reserve the right to amend or substitute any of these rules and regulations herein above stated at their sole discretion. In the event of any ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizers shall have absolute rights to give interpretation to it.
"DAP Malaysia" - 5141 7814 5866 Maybank Account
- Your participation is complete only upon payment of registration fees to the organizer via online payment/ bank in.
- Please email your bank in slip/ payment screenshot & race category with full name to [email protected].
Individual 5km - Men & Women
|1st : RM600||2nd: RM400||3rd: RM200|
Individual 8km - Open
|1st : RM800||2nd: RM600||3rd: RM300|
RACE ENTRY PACK COLLECTION
|DATE||16 & 17 October 2015|
|TIME||8am to 11pm|
|VENUE|| DAP KUCHING HQ|
Lot 97, 1st Floor, Lorong 5A, JLN Datuk Abang Abdul Rahim, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak
RACE PACK ITEMS
- Runner's tee
- Running bib
CAR PARK MAP
- Shuttle services will be available from meeting points to starting point
|DAP KUCHING NO||082 335 531|
|CARROT HO||012 5090 120|